среда, 18 января 2017 г.

Welcome back...


   Well, Hello! With the return of me...)))😀. I returned here not one. Now, I am a mother little girl👪. And she👩helps me in all, as you probably already guessed. During the period of my absence here, a lot has changed in my life.New Hobbies,activities , and something disappeared from my life.
   The title of my blog  is "Leisure and Creativity". Besides cross stitching, I love to do many more diverse things. One of my Hobbies is watching Indian serials with Russian subtitles, and not only. It all started with viewing. serials, but did not end. I went much further. I began to translate them from English. subtitles. Believe me, I didn't know, what  it will capture me. I do translation in one of the group Vkontakte. This is a group of Creative Association•INDIA SERIALS™Production•https://vk.com/inserproduction.
    Our team is always glad to new visitors in  our group.
If you are interesting, I translate show "PRIDE". The struggle has taught her invaluable life lessons. She promised a better future for their daughters. They should never bind your self-confidence, self-esteem and self-worth to the accomplishments of others. She raised them capable and strong. She taught them not to apologize for his own achievements.

    A celebration of courage and pride strong-willed mother and the force with which it expands the capabilities of their young daughters. Channel "сolors" is a new serial "One ornament - Pride."



   All the translated series you will also be able to look at the cloud https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8pSJ/hwPwdurFW

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий